Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend

Saturday was mostly just layin around the house. We did have our friends over for some grillin but, for some reason, I didn't get any pics!

This is how we do a lazy saturday
Monday my little brother Vinny, aka Logan's idol, came to play. It called for rain off and on all day and boy did it!
I had my heart set on making Strawberry Shortcakes so I packed up the kids and off we went for ingredients. It was sunny and warm as we exited the car. It probably took 10 minutes in the store and as we walk out those sliding glass doors it had come a down pour. Still sunny and warm but now, a hot rainy mess. What should I do in this situation with 3 kiddos in tow.
"OK, Everybody...RRUUUUUNNNNN!!"
Soaking wet we made it home. Rain subsided and we got out the water toys.

Yes, I blew up this whale pool manually. That means with my own air if you're wondering. I felt very faint and dizzy but the kiddos enjoyed it. I mean, they caught some serious air!
Then one of my very best friends in the whole wide world, Mrs. Carrie Marlin, came over with her small ones and more fun ensued.
Yummy Yummy Strawberry Shortcake
Maddox was pleased.
B also got a small visitor just for her in the form of Mr. McKane. They will be the best of friends. They were so cute sharing toys and glances and a few love taps back and forth. Playing only the way babies play.

Look at those 2 sun kissed babies
After it rained...AGAIN...we went back out for some more wet fun.
Double Team
It was requested that I get this shot mid air.
This one's for you Vinny

Let's end with a lil puddle splash!

On a side note, as I'm taking pics throughout the day Vinny asks, "Is this going to be on Decker Dayz?" with a hopefull smile. Yes, yes it is. I think it made his day!

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin