Friday, May 22, 2009

Baby Steps

How silly of me to forget to post about one of B's MAJOR milestones!! Well, about a month ago B decided to follow in her big brothers foot steps and start walking. They were both about 14 months. She's still pretty slow and wobbly but I just love how baby's toddle about when they're first learning to walk.


Ofcourse with walking comes the first pair of walking shoes. No others but Keds from Stride Rite will do, according to my Mema. I have to say, I thought they were hideous when I saw them in the store but oh how wrong I was! B looks superb in her new Keds! I will probably save these for my grandkids one day...oh yes, I will.

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Love Keds too! Congrats Brynn, you are free to move about the house... wha hahahaha!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin