Sunday, October 12, 2008

Walden Farms...

Friday we went to the Walden Pumpkin Patch (best punkin patch this side of the mississippi) with some of our closest friends and had a blast! Brynn is sooo outnumbered in this group of boys!
Rundown of the group:
Me, Logan (7) and Brynn(7 months)
Carol and Adam (4)
Jamie and Bailey (3)
Carrie, Maddox (4) and McKane (2 months)
Aunt Tiner
We were a GROUP! The kids always have a blast when they get together and we all get to chat (when we're not chasing a kid down!) Lots of pics to follow...had a hard time narrowing them down.

This is the first pics of the day and Logan is already sick of them.



My Lil Punkin headWonder what they're all thinking here? Something was very interesting!


My other Lil Punkin Head

It only took about 20 shots to get a half way decent one. You should see the ones that didn't make the cut! Maddox's face is Carrie made over.
Our newest member...McKane

In motion hugging



I was trying to get a good shot of the 2 of them together and Logan did this pose. Then he said, "You like it when I do this don't you mom." Man, I've got the boy trained!
I hope they stay close forever!

It was a great day. I thank my lucky stars every day to have such AWESOME friends. Seriously, I don't know what I'd do without you guys!

2 comments:

Dusty Brown said...

Lola has that owl shirt and she LOVES it!! We must make our annual trip to Walden Farm very soon, too!

Bethany said...

Love the pictures, especially the one of Logan kissing Brynn and the last one of Brynn! Where is Walden Farms? Looks like a fun day :)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin