Thursday, October 16, 2008

7 Years/6 Month Portraits...

Yes, I know Brynn is almost 8 months old and I'm just now posting her 6 month pics! What the heck have I been doing? For some reason there was always something else I had to do that was more important. Maybe it's because I don't like coming upstairs to get on the computer! I feel cut off from everything else. Ohhhhh to have a laptop! One day I tell ya. Well, here they are in all their glory. Had a hard time narrowing down so Enjoy!



FYI, these studio pics I did at my sis-in-laws house. www.myreflections.org
The rest were just done around town.




And here is my Big 7 Year Old! So Handsome. This one will make a fine man one day. He's so considerate and thoughtful. He's been holding doors open for people for as long as I can remember. Even strangers! His wife will appreciate the fact that he can already do laundry and make his bed! Things that most men seem to be lacking. Now if we can just get those dirty clothes to make the hamper.

And here's brother and sister together. I thank my lucky stars everyday that I have 2 healthy, happy kids.

We hope you've enjoyed your stay!

1 comments:

Bethany said...

Wow! Beautiful. You are so creative!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin