Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Came and Went.

It was so stinkin fast! Our holiday was fun-filled, happy, meaningful all wrapped up in a nice bag of CRAZY! Seriously though, 4 Christmas's in 1 day is just outta hand! I keep thinkin, "How the heck can I do this better? How can we still see all our families for the holidays but spread it out?"

See now, this is no easy task seein as how both our families are in the area. We obviously have our Christmas when the kiddos get up then we head to my dads for breakfast and gift exchanging. Well then we Have to go to Smithville for lunch at Mema's and there's no changing that one. It's been lunch at Mema's on the holiday for as long as I can remember and if you can't make it then you can't make it. There is no movin that one around. Then we come back and do the extended Decker family for dinner. Oh and did I mention that Christmas Eve is with the immediate Decker family?

Now don't get me wrong, I love my family. I'm just tryin to reduce the craziness! So far I have no solutions so any opinions are welcome. I'll post some pics later today.
TTYL

0 comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin