Thursday, June 19, 2008

A Summer Romance...

Logan has been attending VBS this week and here is our conversation from Monday after I picked him up from his first day:

Me: How was VBS today?
Logan: I have a new girlfriend.
Me: Really! How do you know she's your girlfriend? Did you ask her or do you just know?
Logan: Because when we're sitting in the sanctuary all together she looks at me and I look at her. Sometimes we both look at each other at the same time and then we look away.
Me: Ohhh. OK. What's her name?
Logan: I don't know?

Summer Lovin'! How cute! Although I'm not sure I'm ready for the whole Girlfriend thing just yet.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hahaha....This is so cute! Remember the days when things were that simple?

Dusty Brown: said...

Miles is having the time of her life at VBS! It is her first year and she comes home so stoked!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin